Please use the following to sign up for our car show so we have space for you. Instructions: - After clicking the RESERVE SPOT box, you will need to go to September 21st on the calendar. - Once there, just click on the next available time slot and provide your information. - We will email confirmation.
• Registration fee: none
• Pre-registration guarantees a reserved parking place in the Car Show Area on Main St.
• If you are NOT DRIVING IN THE PARADE – for everyone’s safety, please park your car between 8:30 - 9:30am (event opens at 10am)
• If you ARE DRIVING IN THE PARADE – line-up is at 10:30 near Union and Grove streets. At end of parade, please park your car once you reach the car show area (the route will go right to the car show area.) We will have personnel on hand to get you into a spot and then once the remainder of the parade has passed, we will allow anyone to re-position their parking if needed before opening the show area to the public.
• We will provide signage (including name, make, model and club affiliation) if needed.
*We used all our additional questions allowed in the form getting the info on your car, so we will email you after registration is received to confirm and also inquire if you wish to be in the parade.
- 1st & 2nd place cash prizes will be issued for Peoples Choice ($50 1st place & $25 2nd place)
- 1st place cash prize will be issued for Kids Choice ($35 prize)
- Other awards will be issued by judges based on number and variety of entries.
By registering online for the Parma Day Car Show, I hereby waive any and all claims, and hereby do release the Village of Parma, Village Hope Church, Parma Day Festival Planning Committee and Volunteers, its officers and directors of any and all liabilities from injury and persons or property, accident, or loss of equipment prior to, during the process of, or following the event.